Parents and Grandparents Super Visa
Super Visa refers to that type of a visa that grants multiple entries to the applicant for a span of ten years. Super Visa is also known as a multiple entry visa meant especially for parents and grandparents of permanent residents and Canadian citizens. NordStrat Immigration Solutions Inc. would provide you with all the essential information you need to get Super Visa.
We have the expertise to prepare your application for instant approval. Due to various intricacies, the process can often be complicated. Super Visas usually grant entry to Canada for up to two years. Interestingly, the applicant can also apply for extensions of one year.
Requirements to Be Eligible For Super Visa
Here is the list of eligibility criteria you should have to get the Super Visa.
- This visa is mainly meant for parents and grandparents of Canadian residents or permanent residents.
- The grandparent or parent should meet all other criteria of obtaining a regular visa
- In most of the cases, the applicant would need a letter of financial support from their child
- The visa application process gets different when the applicant belongs to a country where a visa is needed to enter Canada as a visitor
- You should demonstrate that either you are the grandparent or parent of the permanent citizen
- The applicant has to undergo a medical examination test
- Apply for medical insurance from Canadian insurance companies. Note that the insurance cover should have a minimum validity of 1 year
Get in touch with one of the Best Immigration Consultants in Jalandhar soon and experience a hassle-free experience of obtaining a Super Visa.
Duties of the Family Member of the Applicant Who Stays In Canada
Here is the list of roles and responsibilities of the family member of the Super Visa applicant.
- You have to prove that you are either a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen
- You have to submit proof of income to the authorities
- It would be great if you send a letter of invitation to the applicant. This letter often simplifies the visa approval process. But note that the letter should comprise a signed written promise of financial support to the applicant from your end.
Also, remember that a Super Visa holder is not eligible to seek employment during his or her stay in Canada. They are enrolling in educational institutes while on a Super Visa is also strictly prohibited.
Documents Required By the Applicant to Successfully Get a Super Visa
As an applicant, you have to submit the documents as mentioned below.
- Passport copy
- Receipt of payment of medical insurance
- Letter of Invitation
- Medical checkup certificates
All applicants must buy medical insurance before they land in Canada.
Why Rely On Us For Super Visa?
At NordStrat Immigration Solutions Inc., we have a team of professionals who would help you in every step of applying for a Super Visa. We help you with:
- Assessing your profile
- Timely submission of application and documents
- Preparing your application
- Active guidance needed during interviews
- Post landing counseling
Get in touch with us soon and experience a hassle-free experience of obtaining a Super Visa.